View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 12:34 PM   #11
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
OK it is time to let you in on the joke. That deer was rubber and that car would have been toast if it hit a real deer. Now with that said real deer can waste your car or truck and maybe kill you so right after dark and right before
sun up be extra careful.
Attachment 1157
They like to jump right as you get there and come into the windshield
Yeah, I know. My grandmother hit one recently and it trashed her car. She was lucky not to get seriously hurt. I think this one was fake because it was far too stiff when it flew into the air.

Maybe this clip was done in two shots. One with a real deer and one with a fake one.

Exibit B:
THIS clip is real.

Notice how a small rabbit was hit by the racecar with enough force that parts of the racecar were knocked loose. I imagine a small deer would've done a little more.