Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.
"DOWN to my level" is a good way of putting it...Way down...

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote