View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up we can hope

A Time.com news story reports:

Quote:
Fugitive Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, believed to be on the run in rugged terrain in the Afghan-Pakistani border region since the September 11 attacks five years ago, has become seriously ill and may have already died, a Saudi source tells TIME, echoing earlier reports in the French media.
Quote:
The source, speaking on condition of anonymity, says that Saudi officials have received multiple credible reports over the last several weeks that Bin Laden has been suffering from a water-borne illness.
Is Bin Laden Dead?

yes.. we can only hope. and yes, I hope he is "SUFFERING", hope it hurts like heck, and that's is slow and painful. I think it would be only fitting that instead of TAKING This guy out.. he just slowly fades away from a freakin' water-borne illness and he rots away in some freakin' cave somewhere. There, I feel better already
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote