View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:28 AM   #16
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Draconian firearm restrictions invariably lead to increases in violent crime, as exemplified in England, Australia, etc. This has been proven true time and again and I dont intend to rehash it here for your benefit.

1. That has most certainly not "been proven true time and again." Again, correlation does not equal causation.

2. England and Australia are not America, there is no reason to believe our population will behave as theirs does.

I asked you you why you believed that DC's crime problem was due "in large part due to the prohibitive gun laws." Like I said it may be in large part due to that, it may be in small part due to that, it may have nothing to do with that, but you offered no evidence to indicate either, you've only offered grammatically questionable insults and delusions of your "putting me in my place."

>ya know damn well you've been dodgin direct questions put to ya on other threads, so dont play dumb.

Is this, like your supposed intellectual victories, made up, as well?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote