View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Ha! Well I guess you couldnt have known it, Scarlett, but "yours truly" just happens to be in charge of security for your old boss's neighborhood! House-rolling parties and other petty vandalisms have long been a thorn in my side, as when they occur everyone wants to know why my guys didnt catch the nogoodniks that did it. So I'm glad somebody had fun with it!

The usual suspects are neighborhood kids with too much time on their hands...come to find out 8 years later it was a group of adults. Imagine that!
We had a blast that night I swear, the boss had to go get the panties off the door because the girl decided she wanted them after leaving them hanging there. All of us really had a bit to drink so many jello shots that night. One guy got a pocket "pu***" and oh did he pay the person back for getting him that. i have a few pics somewhere
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote