View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:45 AM   #14
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Why would I care of my wife found out that I said that it is possible for good to come out of being a disloyal spouse? I'm sure she would agree.
Seeking the benefits of being a disloyal spouse come at such a high price that only a fool would even consider them, which is to say we have quite a few of those in society. There are much more honorable ways of doing anything that you could get out of being disloyal. If you wish to seek another partner, you should NOT be married! If you truly wish to honor and respect your spouse, you should NOT be cheating!

This is part of the wedding vows and too many people take them for granted these days. If you willingly betray your wedding vows (by cheating), then you do not deserve to be married so you might as well stop looking.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote