View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #11
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Boy are you STUPID! Your post above proves it! You are only 17! I am much older and wiser than you little boy. Drug use hurts the user, family, and friends! I know this! I am not going to waste any more time with you. Fine go make yourself happy. In the end it will make you extremely unhappy and you may find out first hand if there reallly is a GOD when you die from drug use. Your parents need a good spanking for not having more control over their child.
Okay. But as I've stated plenty of times, your opinion is to be retained to yourself, I really won't learn from or try to change anything I'm doing if all I'm being barraged with are "You're wrong, **** your ideas, and I know more than you do, without supporting any evidence or facts whatsoever other than general stereotypical circumstances".

I would LOVE for someone to educate me further, it's what I strive for, learning. I probably learn at a 1:5 ratio for school vs at home and outside reading etc. I don't try to dismantle your moral beliefs or anything, did I ever tell you that you were wrong? Not a once, I simply questioned you further in hopes of you educating me on something based on factual evidence to support it; you've disappointed me, clearly.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote