View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:51 AM   #77
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
This memory is from my dating period. I was dating this guy who I will call Charles and he drove a truck cross country. Well he left out on a trip and I never heard from him again. So after 3 months I said heck with this, not even a phone call, so I start dating Tommy. After 3 months it was my birthday and Tommy and I was going out with friends to party. The place we went to was owned by a friend of mine where everyone hung out. Well that afternoon Charles shows up at my door to surprise me after 6 months of not hearing from him. Well I told him I was dating Tommy because I never heard from him, not even a phone call. He left and went to the bar where we was suppose to go that night. A friend of mine called saying Charles was there and was talking about me. Hey I look at it this way, If you care for someone and can't be with them at least phone so they know you care. Any how when I got there that night Charles was hugged up with this ole girl at a table. Me and my group was at the end of the bar and they were telling me what all Charles had said. Well after a hour I told my friends watch this, they knew I was up to something. I went over to the table where Charles was with this girl. I yelled you SOB leave me home with five kids, no food or money while you are out here chasing other girls. I hit the table with my hand the other girl hauled butt and I walked off. Everyone was laughing. After a few minutes Charles came over and ask me why I done that. I told him he did not have to talk about me the way he did just because he could not call me and I didn't wait 6 months. He was not mad, we are still friends but that girl ran everytime she saw me after that.