Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:19 AM   #138
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay, Brain let me clarify something, my waist is not 60", I guessed at it. So you can rest a sured my fatass is still none of your concern. You want to go on about it but I over estimated when I said it. The point being no matter what I look like it is not anyone's business but mine. That is a lesson I have tried to instill in my children, You don't judge someone for their looks. I have met a lot of obese people that were as nice as you'd ever meet. I have seen some regular size folks that are total jackasses ,that I cared not to be around. There is more to someone other than looks. But stupidity stays, which I think you have a lot of. So feel free to call me fatass or any other thing your peabrain might come up with.
1. I SERIOUSLY doubt you don't know your waist size because that would make buying clothes virtually impossible without trying on everything in the store....and let's be realistic here, not only are you human, you're a woman too.

2. Even if you were off by 2 feet, a 36 inch waist is still an indication that you need to shed a few pounds. I'm 6'2", 200lbs and my waistline is a 32. You're a woman and I seriously doubt you're even close to 6'2"

...and if I were you, I wouldn't go around talking about the intelligence of others if you're best guess was a 5 foot waistline and as long as you have the right to vote, your level of intelligence IS my concern.

BTW, care to show us a picture of this ugly-ass husband of yours or can we go ahead and cut the bull**** about judging people based on their appearance?

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-07-2007 at 06:30 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote