View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 12:38 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I believe that would be just the ticket the GOP would hope for. The idea a woman and rag head would be running this country/world scares the hell out of most Americans and should.
I think if Hillary chooses Obama, then they will loose. I really don't think this country is ready for a "Hussien" in the White house just yet, and both conservative and moderate voters will come out of the woodwork to stop it. A woman in the whitehouse would be a big enough step for many Americans. Maybe she will realize this and choose a more traditional running mate to garnish more votes. That is my prediction. But I do think I'm onto something by having a Hussien Whitehouse dropping nukes in the middle east. Nobody else could come close with getting away with it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote