View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #10
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
LMAO, Al you are so......whats the word.....practical... Heck I'm even voting for Ron Paul.. What the heck.... Just as a stab at traditional media who rarely mentions Ron Paul. How many Giuliani and Romney signs do we see around town? (0) Common sense is contagious.. I'm ready for the "shotgun approach" to government.... Blow them spy cameras up! Big Brother needs to read The Constitution

cool I never used italics B4]

OK, its time for another martini! I might be "relaxed" but I'm serious. I'm not making fun Al. Do the job right, or don't do the job.... Makes sense to me.. I do MY job right... LOL, at least I think so.. At least it ain't illegal to spank my children yet... We are not the "nanny state" quite yet like some states.... Might be time to spank some butt right now... Oops a camera might be watching... How long before cameras are *everywhere*?? Richard Hertz....OUT!!

rhertz, you should read the traveler by john twelve hawks. I think you'd really enjoy it. Remember, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote