View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
No I don't just making a statement when I do. Since my children are 18 and 19 I'm sure one day I'll be a granny.

I think the entire world is#$@*&^$*@# so doesn't matter where you live Isaac they all control you in one form or another. My views about our government are the same as yesterday and wont' change today nor tomorrow. I think my hatred to wards them will just get worse
Scarlett I respect your view of our government I just do not agree. Yes the world is at a breaking point but to attack all government people in this country is wrong. You are grouping a bunch of people into one group. I pay my taxes and they are too high but I can get in my car and go places with out checking in with the government and I can own a gun and seek my own way of worship in my home. You can not say that for just any country. That is just my take on it. Hope one day you have many grandchildren Maybe you should try living in Russia or China for a while and running your own business there
Isaac

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 04-17-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote