View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 03:02 PM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
This topic has been pretty big in the home and there are only 2 of us living here. We both agreed and I"m sure most of the nation, that her money has kept her out of jail. I honestly didn't think she would even get that far monday.

All I could think of was if I committed the same crime would I have the same sentence and get to come home if I didn't eat? Imagine all those prisoners in jail with her, how many will try to pull the starving method to see if they can go home. I WOULD!!!

After reading this last article and it's followed through, then my faith in the system may increase a bit. As someone stated earlier it's not about color, MY GOD PEOPLE GET OVER YOUR SKIN COLOR, it's about money here as it was w/ OJ Simpson.

Till today I think OJ is guilty and it has nothing to do w/ his color, but had all to do with money.

Money talks, BS walks............. a way of life it seems.