View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #17
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
As for as the clowning part they could have said it in a manner that showed they were joking with him not cutting him down which seems to be the way he took it. Also the teachers were told to apolgize for hurting his feelings and they won't, so that tells me they were not playing with him.
who knows "how they said it" I suspect the whole thing was meant as a joke.. I wonder if any other kids got any "awards" as well ?
I swear, I don't see the big deal. Heck, the kid might even had thought it was funny "at the time" joking around.. then momma finds out about it and has the freakin' fit.. ?? who knows ?

Both my boys have a very good sense of humor.. I guarantee something like this wouldn't find them coming home complaining about it.. but joking about it.

I will say, this is all dependent on the "Delivery/context" etc.. which we all know nothing about.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote