View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:32 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Oh come on now LateNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Yea, you got that right. And I'm not about to touch this topic with a 10ft pole. however, I will notice we have 3 "GUYS" posting about it. Personally I feel that as "guys" we got no business discussing this. We will never have to make this very personal decision. Yea yea, I know as potential fathers/boyfriends etc etc.. you might have a say-so. But the bottom line for me on this one, is it's a woman's choice, and I say let them debate about it 'till the cows come home and come to a decision. When men start getting pregnant, then your .02 will be worth something.

And that is ALL I'm going to say on this subject, I'm abandoning this thread quickly
Any time some one interrupts the natural order of things such as a fetus coming to fruit is messing with mother nature in a very bad way. They do have the babies and they do have the choice and many times fathers have a vote too. If it was my child I would fight tooth and nail to save his or her life and when ladies give birth to a still born child they name it and give it a birth certificate and a head stone that is just the facts.
Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote