View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #48
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Ya know, I've always preferred older women...love everything about em. Their maturity and inner strength, their dependability, and even their laugh lines and crow's feet, not to mention that little bit of extra paddin in all the right places. Just makes for a sexier package, to MY sensibilities anyway. Its just the difference between a real woman and a mere girl. I've had both, but I'll take the woman over the girl any day! I'm certain that there are many females out there that feel this way about men with a lil wear & tear on em.
Ahhh Al the women of the board thank you for that!!! I am a woman who does prefer a man with a bit of wear and tear on him. He's been down the road, and knows what works and doesn't. He's got all the wild oats out of his system! And he definitely knows how to treat his wife! Mr. Belle he's a little worn but darn he's a good thang!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote