View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #31
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
[quote=Pocahontas]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Well, I would like to have both.......a good man with a good voting record.

Me too Isabella! Those guys never seem to win here in LA. Why is that? OR we think they are good then this kind of a situation occurs. I don't know it's just so disheartening.
Money is the number one reason. The good guys don't know how to make deals with people to get money for their campaign. Sane people don't want the job, either. LOL

I am sure David Vitter is a good guy who strays to the gray area to get elected. He must have a great need in the bedroom, too. Still I can't believe he was that stupid. He apparently thought hiring women would be safer than having an affair. If I was his wife, I would be extremely furious with him and there would be no you know what. He probably needs a second chance for the sake of the marriage, but it sure would be hard to trust. This is a personal issue. If he were taking bribes that is another matter.