View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #72
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Religion is a man made thing !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

I'm a confirmed Catholic and it's a safe bet I've read the Bible more than the average person. Funny how zealots like you always forgets what it says about passing judgment against others....
It is nice to know you have read the Bible and are a "confirmed Catholic" ! That makes all the things you have said to me about being a Christian just fine then You might think you have found your "thread in life" but BSr you might just change that tune if you got handed the "BIG PINK SLIP" tomorrow just like any man you would do some soul searching. I think Judge Roy Moore has found himself and believes in himself and enjoying life more than anyone still hard wired into the matrix. I wish him God Speed and I hope more American Patriots will make a stand for their God.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote