View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #74
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do not think Judge Roy Moore will have to wait for a good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Standard holier than thou response....no surprises here.

I'm glad Roy Moore has found himself too. That should help out a great deal while he's standing in line waiting for his welfare check from the government he doesn't support.

Who would have thought that zealotry and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand?
He is very qualified to do many jobs and none of them will have to be with a union type job where politics are shoved down his throat and the block vote mentality. I love being a zealot for a moral cause and not for tearing down but for building up morals. You like to use the word hypocrite well you fine confirmed Catholic you meet the qualifications for that word that would be in the Greek language : to be a play actor ! You are a cartoon boy aren't you so play acting is right up you ally
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote