View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
So is the good majority of people in this country, who just don't understand what we are doing in Iraq.

I sure don't have a clue. . . And I don't believe we do our troops a disservice by discussing the issue.
I do not think we are doing a disservice either but bashing our troops and placing the DNC agenda ahead of winning this war is wrong. Yea I know he is a good ole boy from the upper east coast with is social elitist views and his bleeding heart attitude suck. I do like a few of his songs and he is playing to his kind of crowd kink of like the Dixie Chicks. Backlash 08 is just around the corner for the Boss and his counterparts.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote