Thread: It's too early
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ok, so what was it?
as far as what she was barking at, that woke me up.. she acted like nothing was up.. (I know I wasn't dreaming, cause I'm not the only one she woke up)

as far as that picture, which is older pic.. she's tracking a squirrel across the yard as it goes from tree to tree.. She tracks them across the yard, to a tree where the squirrel has to make a big leap from one tree to the other.. I've watched her sit and wait.. just as the squirrel is about to make that leap, she BARKS.. I've seen her one time cause the squirrel to falter.. and fall short of the next tree.. where she was waiting, and caught it in her mouth, killing the squirrel instantly.. I wouldn't have believed it, if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

crazy dog.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote