Thread: It's too early
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey LN you could make some money with a mole hound. May need to start a new group and put up the Taz web site. My Border Collies will dig one out but the yard looks real bad when they finish.
Taz is good about this.. she doesn't "dig" for the sake of digging.. but once she gets a whiff of that mole, a couple of quick strikes to the ground and BAM one less mole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I have Gary Larson cutting my yard and he lives to kill moles. One more thing Taz is a sharp looking K-9 and you should be very proud. How old is she ? Would she chase a Pug ?
Taz just turned 7.
yea, she'd probably chase a pug.. as long as it would RUN... I had to care for my mothers beagle for a short while.. and man did she chase that beagle.. all in good fun though..

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote