View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Call me "stuck on the military," but I typically wear military-style steel-toe enforcers by Bates. Black boots, zipper sides, and a military shine. Great footwear for breaking your foot off in some annoying jerk's @$$.

Anime' - Just a piece of loving, motherly advice: If you are woman shopping, don't wear the boots! No no no no. Now I understand why you like them and I am sure there might be some redneck women that would love them, but that's not the kind of girl I envision you with your intelligence with. Keep them for day to day, but please tell me you'd never wear them out on a date.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote