View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I'm certain I did but it was probably long enough ago that I'm a lil rusty. Always was a Grisham fan though, the master of the legal thriller. One of my favorites was the "Street Lawyer" I think, where the main character is in prison at the beginning of the book, along with a group of various other fallen lawyers and judges, and this motley crew more or less holds court INSIDE the penal system. Fascinating!
LOL, I like his books as well. Well in Pelican brief, the main character Darby had a conspiracy theory but it just happened by chance to turn out to be true. Next thing you know, she's got a hit out on her! OK, now I forgot my point! what thread is this? Oh yeah, the Shreveport dentist. So I take it you don't believe the story is true?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote