View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #49
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I hear ya, I think the death penalty may be a little harsh-depending on the case. If anyone tried to take MY weapons, they would recieve the death penalty from ME. I am willing to die for my beliefs, and THAT is pretty serious in my book!
Amen brother. But the death penalty is not harsh, because once you've been disarmed, you're at their mercy. And history has shown time and again that when the people are disarmed, they are subjected to the most outrageous abuses imaginable, up to and includin genocide. The first thing, the very first move a tyrannical regime makes is to disarm the citizens. So when they come for our lawfully owned guns, armed resistence is every American's patriotic duty. And the survivin violators, if there are any left, should be tried and sentenced in court for treason, sendin a strong message to the rest.

Thats always been my philosophy...I'm willin to die to hold onto my guns, the question is, are they willin to die to take em from me.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-01-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote