View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
New windshield ? Can you see clearer now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Not this "deep" stuff again.. Well while on the subject, this christian organization (Answers in Genesis) professes that the earth is only about 6000 years old total!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp

This includes the dinosaur period, the whole she-bang. But I'm thinking, what about carbon dating? Oh they have an answer for that.

I was getting a new windshield at that glass place on Bert Kouns and someone had these AiG brochures spread around and I was bored so I read one. I had no idea that there were people who think the entire earth history is only 6000 years old. I'm a christian but I believe the earth is much older than that. Why does "creationism" and "evolution" have to be mutually exclusive? "Maybe they both exist at the same time". (quote from Forrest Gump) LOL
I have to wonder who had time to go out and plant all those "fake" bones
in the earth :-) Just kidding ! To lump the history of this planet into
6000 years of history is to be living in a box. Yea I know here we go again
I guess I should stick to talking about gardening or maybe basket weaving ?
Ah it was in the garden and it was not a apple but yes it was a fruit. I still
can not buy into the idea we came from apes or any other evolutional
process it would have to still be going on !

Always looking,
Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote