View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #15
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Yeah, like my mother. She saw the Matrix one time and seriously could not understand anything that was going on. The movie thoroughly confused her. I just made faces at her.

It was like that time several years ago when some military buddies and I went to a theater to see League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Some of the guys had no clue just who all those characters were. I, on the other hand, knew exactly who they all were.
You would certainly have to watch the movie a few times to catch everything! Alot of pertinent info. to absorb! I just have a hard time watching movies over and over again. But Neo sure is nice to look at in all that black leather!I wonder if our Neo here looks like that??
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote