View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I agree with this post. If he was riding the edge he should not have a badge and a gun. The guy that broke the law should not go free either so they will get the bad guy on his next crime. This is all too sad that their has to be a next time. The system at work.
Yes Isaac, but the guy that was beaten did not break any laws I guess because all charges were dropped on him. He had come back a few weeks after the hurricane to check on his property. You know at that time the cps were runnung bad there. Stealing cars, beating people up and even killing some. So I say again the officer must be in the wrong or why commit suicide a few weeks before court. His court date was for around june 28.