View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #2
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
I guess as parents we have all experienced that lack of appreciation our offspring can hand us. I can hear myself giving the same "you need to appreciate things" speeches that my mother gave me. Mr. Baldwin seems to have ventured over into the Control Freak side of parenting. Sounds like she had a reason for not wanting to pick up that receiver!!

Kudos to the judge who pulled to plug on visitation.

Also, I can't help but connect this to the recent shooting!! God, help our children and help us hold them tight and love them enough to mold them into outstanding adults. They are going to have to stand and raise their kids in a world very different from our childhood. They need wisdom and character and courage at the highest level, so we must teach them well. Parenthood is a High Calling. Get out of your own selfish world, Mr. Baldwin.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote