View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
There is so much more to this story that this one instance that is being printed around the world. These two have been arguing over this child for years. This mother has worked overtime in trying to keep the daughter from Alex. A year or so ago online they had all the documents and evidence showing where BOTH parents had done all sorts of things to each other interefering in each other's relationship with the child, but more so the mother, Kim Basinger, than the father. The mother has been held in contempt of court a couple of times.

Now I say all of that to make a point. If you have never witnessed a parent doing this to another parent, you can not imagine the point it can push one to. I do not make an excuse for what he said. He did cross a line, but did the mother push and push knowing his temper until she got him to cross the line? Probably so in an attempt to get her way. Who else could have released the tape which was in a direct violation of the custody court? Hint: The mother.

Often times, and I witness it daily in my life, there can be one parent who because of their anger over the divorce, or their personal issues will use the child as a weapon. I believe this is the case here to the upmost. It is very very sad that this happens because the person truly being hurt is the child. If they would only set aside their stupid issues and just stop and do what is best for the child...
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote