View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #7
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
from Texas Belle: "I don't believe the judges ever do enough to stop it.

The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends. The only difference is that the mother is now using the media to try and benefit herself. She is still forgetting to somehow drop it and put her daughter first.[/quote]""

I'm not sure that judges could ever stop that. It would mean stepping very far into private lives, and still, the good side would not always win.

As far as how guilty the mother is, I'm not familiar enough with the entire story to know. TB, You seem to have followed it over time. Sounds like they both need to grow up and become the parents the daughter needs. Scripture says that out of the heart the mouth speaks. A daddy's words will forever live in his little girl's mind. No excuses!!

Last edited by Sheba; 04-22-2007 at 10:26 AM. Reason: clarity on quote
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote