View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Please don't think I am making excuses for Alec Baldwin I am not by no means. He was wrong and he is going to pay a high price for his actions. First he has to answer to the courts, his daughter is never going to forget hearing her father say that, and then he has to answer to his heavenly Father.

I am simply saying that this situation was allowed to escalate to this point. It should have been stopped long ago by the two parents! If they are not capable of stopping it, then the courts should do more. I do not feel the courts do enough in these situations. A better method must be put in place to help children such as this. The rate of divorce is rising unfortunately and so will the cases like this.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote