View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #24
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Well lets see, I remember this one hot summer evenin when I was eight or nine. It was late in the afternoon, about 4 or 5. My two brothers and I were summoned to the backyard, where there was a huge "table" (basically a 4x8 ft sheet of plywood on a couple of sawhorses) set up, with a big watermelon, a butcher knife and a salt shaker. After the whole fam had scarfed down the watermelon, my dad flipped over the plywood sheet, where we could all see that he'd painted that side dark green. Then he came out with a little net and some paddles and we all played pingpong, badminton and horseshoes till it got dark.