View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:16 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I just now watched the youtube and I agree that the cops were and are way off base taking the weapons away from citizens and of all times when they most need it. I think the cops got a case of to much power in that situation and should have been held responsible for their actions. I am sure they would not want to have their weapons taken if they where in their own home. OH but they are cops and privilege comes with that. Kathy Blanco is a puppet and her handlers screwed the pooch.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote