View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
The article doesn't mention if the cat was also killed. What a tragedy! They should build a shrine for that dog. Reminds me..about a month ago, my wife woke up to find that one of the burners on our gas stove top was blazing away full blast, and not another soul awake in the house. I've also found the burner knob slightly turned on with gas flooding the kitchen. A few nights later, we were sitting in our living room watching the tube, when one of our dogs stood up on his hind legs in our kitchen with his paws on the front control panel of the stove and accidently turned on one of the burners (he was trying to get at some food on the stove). It became all too clear how this was happening. Even worse, some of the people in my house are in the dangerous habit of leaving oven mits, paper towels, etc on top of the stove. I've screamed at everyone about this till I'm blue in the face. Guess our house will have to burn down with us in it before they'll listen. But I do need to construct a cover of some sort to place over the knobs on the stove to prevent this.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote