View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
In this day of political correctness and all that entails, no it's not a good idea.. But I've also know PLENTY of brilliant/excellent teachers.. who aren't afraid to do just that.. and when some kid is wasting MY time and everyone else's by acting an ass.. I appreciate a teacher who is willing to call them on it.. PC be damned..

Just as when you got some kid walking around school with his pants hangin' around his knees.. I appreciate the teacher who will call them on that too.. public humiliation being a good starting point.

So we'll just have to disagree on that one.
I am with you LN. If you have a kid that is a major problem then call a spade a spade and do not be a enabler. This is one of those deals where all the facts may not be on the table.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote