Thread: Needing home
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:47 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
In today's times? Not much if you ask me. I live in an area that was at one time the area to live in with the best schools. I won't go on and on about how unhappy I am with the school system here but I know from living there in Shreveport/Bossier City, not much really. You have your bad areas, ok areas and then your a little bit better. Ask some here about Parkway High School I bet 20 yrs ago it was the bomb, today its a joke period.
My old friend Scarlett good to see you on the board. Hope all is well down in hurricane land. I have had two daughters graduate from Parkway and third that is almost done. They all had really good grades and one had full scholarship and gradated Centenary in the top of her class. The second one has a scholarship and is a Jr. at LSU. Third is a 4.0 student and head of debate and will be in the top of her class. I went to Captain Shreve and back then we crossed the bridge to come visit Parkway girls. With the white flight to Bossier and having military the over all quality of the students has gone way up over the years. I am sure there are some jokes then as there are now so good to see you back on the board. Keep some ply wood handy
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote