View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
That's what I'm talkin about. I was going to post to Tbell but you beat me. I personaly hate the smell of cigarettes, but this IS America, I don't care who smokes , that's their choice. What if they decide bottled water should be taxed heavily to help pay for obesity, I bet you workout folks would have something to say, and not to mention folks drinking Bossier water. By the way, you Greenies out there bottled water containers are the new big time roadside, waterway, landfill problem. Oh for the old big glass returnable bottle. I hope y'all see the irony in the what if.
I agree wholeheartedly. I remember having returnable milk and coke bottles and I think we should recycle but I figure Shreveport will be the last city to issue color coded trash cans. Glass comes from sand not petroleum BTW... But our rights are being eroded little by little year after year and that equals big change over decades. Can't leave your trash can out overnight. Can't smoke. Soon we can't drink, and then where will I be??
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote