View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The question is why do YOU care who the dope head whore was sleeping with.....
Did I say that I cared who the Daddy is? Nah I didn't. I do find the story a little on the fascinating side though for many reasons, but your little brain probably wouldn't get it. So don't read past this paragraph if you don't want to know any more info.

I am wondering how many people since this story have come out have now gotten their wills in order and made sure that their family knows exactly where they want to be buried. I know I did.

One appalling thing to note today in this case is the bill Birkheads attorney sent him for $600,000.00. Did you see that? She charged him over $1,000 for one meal in the Bahamas. My gosh, no wonder there are so many jokes made about attorneys.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote