View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I am not a nuclear physicist, but I'm hoping we have low earth orbit satellites that can detect faint particle emissions on the ground. It would be great if they could map out all nuclear activity in the country but I'm afraid that there is so much legitimate nuclear activity that this would be impossible. Maybe they could segregate various particles from specific sources used for nuclear weapons, but that wouldn't help much for a dirty bomb where any source could be used.

This isn't like bird flu or SARS which are diseases and do not discriminate and may or may not ever hit America. Al Qaida has hit the WTC twice and clearly boasts they will hit us again. I don't care if it is out of fear, or out of prudence, or logic, or whatever, I think we should do everything in our power to prevent that from happening.
Yes we should. Bomb the piss out Iran and all this crap would stop.
Isaac
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote