View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I'm not so sure. Last night I heard a statistic on the news that only 20% of insurgents in Iraq are from Iran. The other 80% are homegrown right there in Iraq. We might have to bomb Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, and even parts of Israel, which is why it isn't happening. I wish we could round up all the suicide bombers in one country then light a match. Would be nice.
Get some brass about you rhertz. Iran is the main problem and yes Syria and the others have issues too. We take out there intra structure and chaos will bring the Mullahs down real quick. They want to bring it to America then there we bomb them back a couple hundred years. They have had it coming for the last thirty years so lets get IT ON !
Click image for larger version

Name:	bombers_b52_0008.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1390
Peace the old fashion way !!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote