View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 08:40 AM   #339
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Argued down a teenager....impressive.

BTW, anyone can grow grass, and a variety of it at that...

In fact, there's lot's of people in jail right now for growing things like "grass and weed"....is your god responsible for that too?
No dumbBrain, the question posed to him was "CAN HE CREATE THE GRASS AND GROW IT?. I must not have stated it quite as clearly to you as I did to him. Yes, anybody can grow some with some seeds previously left behind that were previously CREATED by our CREATOR. But if you have an example of someone who has created some grass out of thin air, I would like to know who that is. I have a need for a million dollars created out of thin air.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote