View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 06:16 PM   #344
Interested w/ an Opinion

Rep Power: 0 Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough
I can't help but express my opinion on this conversation.
Brain, why are you so against Christianity? Why does it matter to you what I or anyone else believes? I understand why we care what you believe. As a Christian we have an obligation to share what we believe so the non believer will be saved. We don't want to see anyone condemned to eternal fire. We want all non Christians to know all about God so they can make that choice to be saved. If when they die they are condemned to eternity in hell that is because of their decision. At least they had the information and could have chosen differently.
Also there was a witness to the creation of the Earth. That witness would be God. He created the heavens and the Earth and He told the prophets what to write. How do I know this? Pure faith. Salvation is mine because I believe without seeing. The ones that do not believe now will believe after seeing. Unfortunately, that will be too late.
The last thing I want to comment on is about the remains of Jesus. We already established that we believe God took His Son to heaven after resurrecting from death. When He was resurrected He was in His body. Therefore there would not be any bones as your evidence that He existed.
Did you know that Jesus is not the only person taken to heaven in their bodily form? He also took Enoch. Matthew 11:15.
You are right. I am jealous of my God. I don't want Him blasphemed or ridiculed. He's already been through that. He deserves to be loved and respected. You may turn into a Christian in the end. Prayers do wonders!
Interested w/ an Opinion is offline   Reply With Quote