View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 09:39 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Got ya good Tbelle !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I could embellish the little 20 year cyber story some more Isaac if you want!!!!

But it might leave you embarressed , sweating , shocked , or just plain hysterical .

I could have a whole lot of fun!!!!

I didnt get the Village last night. I got the surprise you predicted, but I had it figured out so it wasn't really a surprise. No headache either, no drinky last night.
Burning the last of that 40 year oil last night Are the lines on your face getting clearer ? The lines of time and then came Dan and for a while all looks good and then dan again Hope your feeling better and drink lots of water it is good for you. Maybe some oil too
Isaac
You think you can burn me with a hot poker fire away old girl
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote