View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #194
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I'd certainly prefer being considered low class than stupid enough to think there was a correlation between class and intelligence....

...or christian enough to lie and make people think I was that stupid just to ridicule another person.
First of all, I said that goin to church was'nt likely to raise your I.Q., but that ya "might meet a better class of people there", so any correlation drawn between class and intelligence is yours, not mine...just scroll back if ya dont believe me! Ya must have a problem comprehendin written english. Secondly, ya lost any credibility ya MAY have had (and its doubtful ya ever had ANY) when ya called yourself a "confirmed catholic", then started spewin all this atheistic horse**** that has since become your trademark. You're just not sure exactly WHERE ya stand on theology, are ya? Maintainin this dialog with ya is a waste of time, but I DO find your idiocy amusin.