View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 10:51 PM   #195
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
First of all, I said that goin to church was'nt likely to raise your I.Q., but that ya "might meet a better class of people there", so any correlation drawn between class and intelligence is yours, not mine...just scroll back if ya dont believe me!
The implication was quite clear and trying to crawfish 3 days after the fact is just pathetic.
Quote:
Ya must have a problem comprehendin written english. Secondly, ya lost any credibility ya MAY have had (and its doubtful ya ever had ANY) when ya called yourself a "confirmed catholic", then started spewin all this atheistic horse**** that has since become your trademark. You're just not sure exactly WHERE ya stand on theology, are ya? Maintainin this dialog with ya is a waste of time, but I DO find your idiocy amusin.
Well you are right about one thing. Maintaining a dialoge with a mental midget like you IS indeed a waste of time.

Hey genius, has Dr. Kevorkian lost his PhD because he broke his Hippocratic oath? Then what makes you think I can lose my Confirmation? O, that's right, you don't know what the **** your talking about.....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote