View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Oh, we definitly get it, and we dont like it one bit. We get that the party hacks on both sides of the aisle have been growin the government, creatin a plutocracy by the systematic destruction of the middle class, erodin personal freedoms, bankruptin Social Security, printin increasingly worthless money, leavin our borders undefended and neglectin the illegal alien problem, actin as a global police force and pavin the way for the dissolution of our sovereignty to create the North American Union. That's the status quo...happy? Yeah, we get it alright, and we're goddamn well sick to death of it.
Wow, you packed quite a post there Al. You are hitting many buttons. I may even vote for Ron Paul if you keep getting me all excited.

I wish that one person could make a real difference, downsize government, foster the middle class, protect personal freedoms, rejuvinate social security (or just kill it), strengthen the dollar, defend our borders.. I stumble at the global police force which I partially agree with. But do you think any of this is a possibility? I guess I'm just a cynical and jaded old guy who is just plain negative. I just hope it ain't raining the day we get out to vote.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote