View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 08:32 AM   #24
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
That's disgusting. I don't go to McD's much either, but we occasionally stop there on road trips. I have heard reports of "rude" customers getting their food spit on and worse, but it doesn't sound like the customer here was rude at all. Just think what would have happened if you had gone back through the drive through. Has anyone seen the movie Waiting? Pie what happened? Are you banned from McD's? Do they have your picture posted on the wall?
Yes me and my daughter were both banned fron Mcd's On Airline Drive. If you go to the Forum Local on the 2nd page you will see a thread Got A Beef, read it. I posted the letter that the owner sent telling us we were banned. I think it is funny. My son went there the other day to see if they changed but he had to send his burger back twice because they kept putting cheese on it and all he wanted was ketchup only. But if they want to post my picture on the wall I'd send them one. They are so stupid.