View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Nodding, I travel down Clyde Fant Pky every day, and I won't even mention the S'port-Barksdale Bridge under slow motion construction. There is a train bridge between Sci-Port and the frisbee park that is so old, rusted, and dilapidated looking that I expect it to fall down any decade now. It's black and grey and red and all sorts of colors.
Unlike the State the people at KCS will keep a close eye on that bridge. They did have to open it for the Horseshoe to come in and they had six feet of clearance on each side of the boat and it was in two pieces. They are coming along nicely with the bridge at the West Gate of Barksdale.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote