View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 07:02 AM   #59
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I disagree. Just because Santabot doesn't not thank you all for the life tips doesn't mean that it didn't soak in just a little bit. Having said that, sometimes people who truly want to help can go overboard and over do it.

Its time to move on and save someone else! hehehe Maybe its my turn! I'm not an addict but I do have this habit of being self employed and working too hard. I'm a workaholic. Please help me!
rhertz you should start sleeping late and get a good cup of coffee then go to work say around 10:30 or 11:00 each morning and then get out of there before say 3:00 and go home and spend some quality time with your family. Do not worry about money everybody has a sugar daddy somewhere.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote